You are looking for ...
- Frequently changing punching contours
- Small serial numbers for printed and unprinted parts
- Die-Cut parts and labels as roll ware
- Cheaply tool costs
- Additional protective concealment
- Perforation after each punch part
- Standard tolerance values of up to +/-0.3 mm (depending on material)
... then we recommend our lift punching.
Custom tape shapes (even non-adhesive media) are punched on and out with special tape steel cutting tools. The remaining grid and internal recesses will be removed on request (standard). Almost all basic materials, including transfer glue, can be separated in this process.