Die-Cut and functional parts
Die-Cut parts are ubiquitous in industry, commerce, crafts and everyday life. They offer manufacturing advantages in partially or fully automated assembly processes, combining a wide variety of materials. Die-Cut parts allow for constructions that are hardly possible with other joining techniques.
As a customer of the EM Klebetechnik GmbH, you have the advantage, that on the one hand you are dealing with a competent partner when it comes to punching, who, however, also supports you in the selection of the right material.
- EM Klebetechnik GmbH accompanies you from the idea to the series process.
- Short-term production of prototypes and test parts (e.g. according to CAD data)
- Common final drawing determination
- Offer with technical specifications Construction of devices and tools for Die-Cut parts production
- Series delivery and process optimization at EM Klebetechnik GmbH
Die-Cut parts and labels offer many advantages:
- Size, shape and strength fit
- No quantities of waste, no blending
- Self-adhesive for easy assembly
- Automation facilitated by magazine or supply on roll
- Reliable function through appropriate material combination
- Installation advantages, time saving functionalization, e.g. labable and electromagnetic shielding
Materials for Die-Cut parts from EM Klebetechnik GmbH come from the areas:
- One-sided tape slides and tissues
- Fleeces and felt rubber
- Polyurethane or silicones
- Double-sided tape
- Laminates and multi-layer materials
- Transfer glue and acrylic foam adhesive tapes (e.g. 3M VHB)
- PVC, polycarbonate, polyester, hard PVC, polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, acrylic glass, insulation films, Kapton®, metal films such as copper or aluminum, Teflon®, Nomex®, Hostaflon®, heat-conducting products and many more ...
* In material thicknesses
About 0.023 mm to about 6.0 mm (material-dependent)
Possible design for Die-Cut parts of EM Klebetechnik GmbH
Rolls and bow, confectioned
As items, also magazines
With finger lift or shared protective cover